Today was my first day not at my old job. Its not really my first day at my new job because I've been there for a while, just not as much as I will be now. So anyway, I got home at 5:00 am instead of 8:30. Got 2 hrs of sleep, got the kids out the door, got all nice and comfy back in my bed and the phone rang. Abby forgot her glasses. So, I begrudgingly got out of bed and took them to her. On the way home Yogi started to gag. (He has been sick for 2 days. I have changed 3 beds and shampooed the family room carpet.) So while I am trying to drive I am also trying to catch his puke in my sweatshirt. Not that I wanted him to puke on me, I would just rather wash my shirt than shampoo the car seats or floor. Yogi was trying extra hard not to puke on his mom. I was driving, trying to keep him from jumping off my lap, and pulling my sweatshirt under his face that he was flailing around in an effort not to puke on me. So after much struggle, he puked on me. Anyhow, now I can't sleep. But in my insomnia I scored 77,170 on text twist. If all goes well I will get 2 1/2 hrs of sleep after Meg goes to school. Yea for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Yeah for your new job. I can relate to sleeping two hours at a time.
We are actually enternaining the idea of getting a little yorkie for Ryan to help him is some of his autistic issues. We saw something about it on CNN. He thinks he really wants one, but I don't know if I can handle cleaning up after a dog.
All I can say is I seriously miss you already! I have been on tele constantly and my whole next schedule is 19L on tele! I will be going crazy. It is just not the same without you here! But I hope you will be happy at the other place!
Post a Comment