Thursday, July 17, 2008

Memory Game

1. As a comment on this post, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.

If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.And if you're just a "lurker" that I don't know very well, please use this as an excuse to comment and say hello!

4 comments:

Beverly B. said...

Remember our B&W TV that we had in our room. We would watch the twilight zone and Days on it.

Steph said...

For some reason, I remember going to the WalMart in Corinth with you and my mom and realizing for the first time how much you look like my mom. :)

Melanie said...

Not that work brings many fun memories, but Thursday nights were always fun. Especially when we cooked all the yummy food!

Unknown said...

I just remembered this the other night as we were cooking. One night we were in the break room cooking and I was trying to break the ice in my water bottle by squeezing it. The ice broke and water sprayed all over both of us. It was funny.