It was Jordan's 9th birthday today and what a great day we had. We started off the festivities with cake and ice cream at the park. Here is our birthday crew.

This is how they opened gifts so it was pretty hard to see what was happening but as you can see I think they all had a fun time.


Then we went to the pool and let the boys run wild. They all had so much fun and were so well behaved at the pool. I thought it would be an absolute zoo but it all worked out perfectly. They all had fun and I didn't have to plan any games, clean up after anyone or referee anything. I would definitely do this again!
After the party was done it was time for birthday dinner. Jordan chose french bread sandwiches. They were nice, easy and delicious. Then it was time for family gifts. He got 2 Ratchet and Clank PS2 games, a bumblebee transformer, some balsa wood planes, water rockets, a fun sprinkler, and a model car. 
Ben took the kids out to play with the water rockets and we quickly had a crowd of neighborhood kids wanting to join in. They all had fun launching and catching the rockets.


It was finally time for cake and ice cream! Jordan asked to have a cookies and cream cheese cake so I took the easy was out and make the jello in the box variety but hey, he was happy. We also had cookies and cream ice cream. Abby played Happy Birthday on the piano for him. 


It was such a great day. Happy Birthday Jordan, we love you!



No comments:
Post a Comment