Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Halloween

So, I am finally sitting down to catch up my blog. I think I left off at Halloween. HALLOWEEN in January. So here we go.

The kids had a great time carving pumpkins. As with most things around here we did it in out pajamas! And for the first time ever I sat back and let them do their very own thing. I usually MAKE them do it my way but this year they just had at it and they all did a great job!


On halloween Megan went as a pretty witch, Abby a 50's girl and Jordan, well, I he first said he wanted to be Indiana Jones and then when I tried to get the stuff together we was not very excited about it. So I figured he could just dig through the costume box if he didn't really care. Then the day of halloween he REALLY wanted to be Indiana Jones so he went as an Indiana Jones/cowboy. But he had fun so thats all that matters right?


No comments: