March 13th and this is the scene outside.


This storm gave us a total of 9" which is more than any other this year I am pretty sure.
On a happier note. I got into the IHC RN program so as soon as spring is turning into summer I will be starting school and will be one step closer to finishing!
3 comments:
we got about 2 inches in magna and i thought that was a lot of snow! i guess it could've been worse. congrats on getting into the program! light at the end of the tunnel! :)
We can see all our grass except for the glacier snow piles but hopefully they will melt away soon.
I'm so excited for you to start. I wasn't sure if you were starting in the fall of what. When is your official first day?
It should be 60 degrees here by Wed so ours should all melt by then. Even though we got ALOT!
My first day of school is 05/17. :)
Post a Comment