Spring break has finally started so tomorrow I hope I will be able to post a bunch of stuff. Last week was pretty crappy for us. It started out with the news that the 1st dog Yogi got pregnant had a hard delivery. Even though the vet was called in they lost both the only puppy and the mother. :( (That was her 1st litter.) There is one more pregnant dog (her 2nd litter) so we are hoping for better news on that delivery. It should be another 3-4 weeks. Then at the end of the week I got my official "we are sorry, but your pre-reqs are too old" letter. (The U has an accelerated program for people who already have their bachelor degrees but I don't know anyone who got in that finished school more that 2 years ago.) This makes this semester all that more frustrating because I only needed these 2 classes for the U and now that I am starting COMPLETELY over I won't be going to the U. Yes, I am going to go get my high school transcripts and pretend like I never went to college because it will work out better in the long run. Because the program at SLCC is an associate program I don't need one single class I have taken over the past year!!! So I figure I will just start all over on an equal playing field with the other 400,000 freshman that are trying to get in. Anyway, here's hoping for a much better week for spring break. We went to the zoo today (I'll post that tomorrow) and here's a picture of Yogi who got groomed today.
Monday, March 17, 2008
Sad News
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That is sad news that really sucks. IT's hard enough to go to school but then when you are almost done to start over. Well I guess on the bright side hopefully you will fly through those classes at SLCC. Well good luck! I have some books if you need them. I will sell them to you for cheap! :D
Post a Comment