I said good bye to these little guys and headed back home.
When my plane landed I called Ben to see if they were on their way. They were almost there but Abby had run into a piece of playground equipment at Meg's soccer game and had a small gash in her head. We really should have taken her to get a couple of stitches but opted to try to butterfly it instead. After shaving a small patch of hair we were able to get it to stay together. The scar would have been smaller if we had taken her in, but one day after the hair grows back you won't even notice it!
Every one had fun at the talent show. Jordan and a friend got up their and jump roped their little hearts out while the whole school clapped for them. Abby's mp3 cd didn't work in the school sound system so they had to use a small boom box, but she still sang with confidence and sounded great! Now we are madly doing end of year school reports, taking field trips and preparing for the kids to get out of school all while I am tring to get started back up at school for summer semester!



2 comments:
In Ryan's prayers his says he's thankful for aunt Bethany. I'm so sad about Abby's head. Was Yogi happy to see you?
Yogi was really excited, he still acts like he doesn't want me to leave for fear I won't come back!
Post a Comment