Monday, May 5, 2008

Day Four

Today we went to see Tom's office. He wanted to clean and check my teeth for me. I had 1 tooth that had just started to bug me and sure enough, Tom found a crack in it! He tried to just do a crown prep to save the tooth, but after the anesthesia wore off it became clear that a root canal really needs to be done. So the root canal will be done tomorrow and I will have to fly back in a few weeks when the crown is ready. The good news is the cost of the plane ticket is less than my out of pocket cost for a root canal at my dentist in Tooele and I will get to see them all again! This is the office. It is in a cute old house that will be extra cute once they get it all fixed up how they want it. (You know in their spare time that they might have if they hadn't just had a baby and opened up a new practice all in one week!)


I love you and I miss you!!!

Love, Mom

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like you were having a pretty good time until now! Who goes to the dentist while on vacation? I don't blame you though if it's free! Well have fun!