This week someone broke into my paypal acct and made $1800 worth of payments!!! Paypal is working on it and has recovered $700 so far but it may take up to 30 days before this is all resolved. I went and bought updated security software for our computer because we weren't very well protected so hopefully that will help. We also opened a new bank acct so we could continue to live seeing as how the other acct is a little bit overdrawn at the moment. It is so unnerving because we don't know how they got in or what else they know. I am just hoping this is the end of it all and that it doesn't happen again!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That's terrible! I hate mean people. Let's hope that they don't know much else. I'm so sorry.
I hope paypal gets it all figured out soon- that really sucks.
Post a Comment