I took Ben's car to work tonight because mine didn't have any gas and I was running too late to stop. He is due to get his car registered in 3 days so yesterday he replaced the very cracked windshield so that it would pass safety inspection. And, yes, not 24 hours after the $200 windsheild was installed it has a HUGE rock chip in the driver's line of site!!!! And, no, it wasn't safety inspected yet.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
The timing is terrible. How annoying. I hope that you can figure things out soon.
I'm surprised that your insurance company didn't cover windshields 100%. I thought that most did. I just got mine replaced for free. My inspection was due this month too.
Well Ben's car is so old we only carry liability on it so it isn't covered at all :(
That sucks bad. I am sorry to hear that.
Post a Comment