Thursday, October 16, 2008

It's pinewood derby time

Jordan got to do his first pinewood derby! (with Ben's help of course) After much procrastination it actually went together pretty quickly.


Here's how it turned out:
I had class so I didn't get to go to the race :(
They raced each car against each other a couple of times. . .
Jordan's car won second place for the whole pack!

3 comments:

Audrey said...

Way to go Jordan (and Ben)!!!

erica said...

It was so fun to see your family at Bill and Nancy's the other day! Your children have grown so much! I found your blog through Steph's so I hope you don't mind me checking up on what your family is up to...it's a great way to stay updated. Great work on the pinewood derby by the way, sounds like it was a lot of fun for father and son. :)

Beverly B. said...

Good job Jordan. It wont be too long before we have to do one.