Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Jordan got caught in the act

Today after school as kids were rushing out of the building a garbage can in the hall got knocked over. Jordan stopped, picked it up and cleaned up the mess and one of the teachers caught him. The teacher took Jordan aside and filled out a "power paw" for him. I don't know exactly what that is but Jordan was so excited because they don't pass those out every day. Good job Jordan!

4 comments:

Beverly B. said...

Good for him.



P.S.
http://brittishdesigns.blogspot.com
has some soccer freebies.

erica said...

It sounds like the "hawk eyes" that I hand out at my school...it is the best when you see a student doing something right for the right reason...not because they are expecting to get something for it. Nice work jordan! :)

alexorton said...

Way to go! We had something similar to that when i was in elementary school! I never got one so they must be hard to get! Good for you Jordan!

abby said...

it is actualy called "paw power"