Well, it's been a few weeks. We're always up to the same old things but here's an update anyway. Megan recieved a paw power the week after Jordan did. She was holding the door open for people at the end of the school day. I guess they are looking to recognize kids who are looking out or doing good for others. You get your picture and a description of your kindness hung in the hall by the office. Megan is also progressing in school. She was having trouble staying focused and working for the whole day but that seems to be resolving and she is doing great. She gets 12 out of 10 every week on her spelling tests (2 extra credit words)! Jordan is passing off his times tables and is doing great. I don't know if it is just his teacher or if things have just clicked this year. His grades are great and he has a really good attitude towards school. Now if only we could get him to stop antagonizing Megan. Abby is working on Algebra. Her teacher doesn't quite know what to do with her. It's good to not have her struggling but I wish there was something we could do to challenge her without making her feel like she is just getting extra work to do. I don't want her to get bored. I am so grateful to have kids who are learning and progressing in school and can take on that responsibility on their own!
I can't believe Brian and Audrey are already gone. I didn't get to spend as much time with them as I had hoped but with working and going to school full time I never have any "time!" I also didn't take a whole lot of pictures. Here are some pics of the cousins on Thanksgiving day. I had to include all three because not all of the kids look good in just one. I love that Haley is trying to make Greta smile in the second one. It was the end of the day and she was pretty done with all the commotion. She was "loved" (by loved I do mean mauled) by ben's "puppy" (4 month old black lab), she liked Yogi from a distance though.
We are getting ready for Christmas slowly. Hopefully we can get mostly decorated today. I still have 2 finals to take over the next week before I am done for the semester. Hope all is well with everyone!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Can you email me these pics?
Cute Kids!
amazing. i wouldn't recognize Mitch or CJ if they came over to my house. crazy! i love the pics!
What a wonderful family you have!
Post a Comment