OK, I finally tried these. My MIL traded me freezers so now I have almost triple the space that I used to. So of course I am trying to fill that space with cookies! I was really sad as I tried to pack this "dough" into the cookie scoop. It was SO dry and hard to pack. But after my trial dozen I was pleasantly surprised. These cookies are PERFECT! So excited to have a yummy sugar cookie recipe. I made a double batch which made 5 dozen cookies using the Pampered Chef cookie scoop. Let me know what you think if you try this recipe.
I haven't tried these yet either. Maybe today.

Easy Sugar Cookies
2 3/4 C all-purpose flour
1 t baking soda
1/2 t baking powder
1 cup butter, SOFTENED
1 1/2 C white sugar
1 egg
1 t vanilla extract
1. Preheat to 375 degrees. In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla. Gradually blend in the dry ingredients. Roll rounded teaspoonfuls of dough into balls, and place onto ungreased cookie sheets.
3. Bake 8-10 minutes, or until golden. Let stand on cookie sheet tow minutes before removing to cool on wire racks. (I think it made around 2-3 dozen)



No comments:
Post a Comment