So after my root canal we all headed out to Palmyra. Which, by the way, Tom and his assistant did a really nice job on my tooth. He did say it was the hardest one he'd ever done, but I already like it better than the first two root canals and crowns I have had done. I have a temporary crown in right now and you wouldn't even know it. So if you are ever in Syracuse and need some work done give him a call. (Or you could always just fly out for a dentist appt too!)


First we went to the Smith Family Farm. Notice the happy stroller baby. Cameron really has done well with us dragging him every where!!


Here is me and Greta.

This is us standing in the Sacred Grove.

We went to the Hill Cumorah next.

This is a view of New York from the top of the hill.

On the top of the hill there was this random cat. He was just hanging out. He didn't have a collar or tags but he certainly wasn't scared of us. Maybe a little annoyed at our presence, but not scared.



Last we went by the print shop that published the first book of Mormon. It was all very interesting, they take you through and show you exactly what went into publishing a book back then.

Almost every where we went Ryan found something that looked like a crane. (He loves Thomas the Train and they have a crane named Cranky that he loves.) At the Smith Farm it was the water pumps for the wells. At the Book of Mormon museum it was the contraption that lifted the printing presses and paper to the third floor. (The contraption has a name I just don't remember it.) The crane Ryan loved most was "the one at the Book of Norman." 
There was so much else to see, so much else to do. There is just so little time and babies to feed! We will just all have to come visit soon.
First we went to the Smith Family Farm. Notice the happy stroller baby. Cameron really has done well with us dragging him every where!!
Here is me and Greta.
This is us standing in the Sacred Grove.
We went to the Hill Cumorah next.
This is a view of New York from the top of the hill.
On the top of the hill there was this random cat. He was just hanging out. He didn't have a collar or tags but he certainly wasn't scared of us. Maybe a little annoyed at our presence, but not scared.
Last we went by the print shop that published the first book of Mormon. It was all very interesting, they take you through and show you exactly what went into publishing a book back then.
Tomorrow we will be relaxing and packing for the trip back home. My goal is to get pictures with me holding the baby and me with Ryan. I don't know if he will let me hold him, he is a big boy you know. They might be of me tackling Ryan just to get a picture with him or then again maybe he will be tackling me. He does love to do that!
Love you, Mom



3 comments:
It sure looks like you had a fun trip. I promise I will post when I get back from Hawaii, and then I should have lots of pictures to post. I didn't bring my cord to download pictures here, so I will when I get back on the 15th.
Yay I am glad you are posting. It is fun to see what you have done!
we found out from the missionaries at the cumorah visitor's center that the black cat is kind of a stray pet up there- his name is Moroni
Post a Comment