Fun pictures. They look like they are know what they're doing. I was always so nervous on the first day. I hope you find time for sleep.
Abby looks annoyed that you made her pose for a picture outside her classroom. haha.
Abby was irratated. She was the last one I dropped off and she wanted to get in the classroom because they were already getting started!
How cute is that!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Fun pictures. They look like they are know what they're doing. I was always so nervous on the first day. I hope you find time for sleep.
Abby looks annoyed that you made her pose for a picture outside her classroom. haha.
Abby was irratated. She was the last one I dropped off and she wanted to get in the classroom because they were already getting started!
How cute is that!!
Post a Comment