Thursday, August 21, 2008

Scouts Water Fun

The theme for scouts this month has been H2O. So last night the Bishop from our ward brought a firetruck from his work to our pack mtg. They had a bbq and did awards and then the Bishop started up the truck and this is what ensued:

Wet and cold but happy!

The kids all had a good time running through all that water and the field behind the church shouldn't need to be watered for at least a week! I was sad the girls couldn't be there. Abby had been throwing up all day and wasn't up to doing anything. We had to send Jordan with the neighbors and I was lucky to get out of class early enough to catch all the fun. When I ran home after class to grab my camera Meg was already in pjs so I left her too!

No comments: