Monday, December 22, 2008

Gingerbread Houses

I finally got around to making gingerbread houses. I made them smaller and simpler than I usually do but the kids had fun decorating. My favorite part this year was this extra large spatula that I happened upon while grocery shopping last week (& it was only $3!). It made it much easier to transport the dough from the counter to the pan and back!









5 comments:

Beverly B. said...

Yeah! Looks like fun. I like that spatula too.

Audrey said...

At least you make your own gingerbread...we just bought the kits this year!

Candice said...

wow you are intense I just buy the kits' so much easier. But that's awesome!!

erica said...

you are such a fun mom! your kids looked like they had a blast. merry christmas!

Anonymous said...

Hi ,
I made a cookies house too.
It was fun !
Satoko