We tried to avoid the jealousy and pouting this year but it didn't work. I will have to post Christmas pics later. I have to work 6 of the next 7 days so I won't have time to get the pics up. Everyone here had a great day. We got various dvd's and video games. Abby & Jordan got guitars. Jordan wants to know when he gets guitar lessons from Brian now. Megan got a barbie laptop. We also got a couple of presents/treats for our baby Yogi. He loved them but still felt sorry for his little self. He would get up and watch people open gifts and I gave him so many treats this morning I was afraid he would get sick. He kept running back to his new little bed and tucking his nose down into the corner. After all the fun was over the kids piled thier goods on the couch and all their new clothes onto a chair in the living room. While everyone was running around playing with their new things Yogi nuzzled himself between the gifts on the couch and pouted. Usually he is right there with everyone. When I left for work he was all cozied up in the pile of new clothes. I guess he just thinks he should ALWAYS be the center of attention!
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Poor Yogi
yogi needs to be thankful!
Post a Comment