Thursday, December 4, 2008

Lettuce Anyone?

I peeked out to see what the kids were eating for breakfast this morning while I was getting ready for school . . .

They had each made themselves a salad. Yes, a breakfast salad. We didn't even have bagged salad either. They broke lettuce off from the head of lettuce that was in the fridge added some dressing, cheese and bacon bits and all had a breakfast salad.

7 comments:

Melanie said...

wow! Were you out of food or were they just being healthy?

Ben and Bethany said...

Ya, no. I even buy cereal like cinamon toast crunch & lucky charms and they refuse to eat it.

Candice said...

that's weird...

Beverly B. said...

I've done that before:)

Unknown said...

Whatever works I guess. Atleast they eat. My 3 year old won't eat breakfast lately!

Cheryl said...

Awww...that's so sweet! Love your blog decorations

abby said...

we were just trying to eat something that tasted good!